Recovery Start Kit
Books for Partner’s of Sex Addicts
- Mending a Shattered Heart: A Guide for Partners of Sex Addicts by Stephanie Carnes, Ph.D.
- Don’t Call It Love By Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Sex, Lies, & Forgiveness: Couples Speak on Healing from Sex Addiction By Jennifer Schneider, M.D. and Burt Schneider
- Back from Betrayal: Recovering from His Affairs By Jennifer Schneider, M.D. and Burt Schneider
- Healing the Shame that Binds You By John Bradshaw
- Confronting Your Spouse’s Pornography Problem By Rory C. Reid & Dan Gray
- A House Interrupted By Maurita Corcoran
Sex Addiction Treatment Books
- Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction By Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery By Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Recovery Zone Volume 1 By Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.
- Thirty Days to Hope & Freedom from Sexual Addiction: The Essential Guide to Daily Recovery By Milton Magness, D. Min.
- When He’s Married to Mom: How to Help Mother-Enmeshed Men Open Their Hearts to True Love and Commitment By Kenneth Adams
- Silently Seduced By Kenneth Adams
- The Porn Trap: The Essential Guide to Overcoming Problems Caused by Pornography By Wendy Maltz & Larry Maltz
- Not “Just Friends“: Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Insanity After Infidelity By Shirley P. Glass and Jean Coppock Staeheli
- After the Affair: Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Partner has Been Unfaithful By Janis Abrahms Spring, Ph.D. and Michael Spring
- Getting Past the Affair: A Program to Help You Cope, Heal and Move On – Together or Apart By Douglas K. Snyder, Ph.D., Donald H Baucom Ph.D. & Kristina Coop Gordon, Ph.D.
- Infidelity: A Survival Guide By Don-david Lusterman Ph.D.
- How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair: A Compact Manual for the Unfaithful By Linda J. MacDonald, MS, LMFT
- A Man’s Way through Relationships: Learning to Love and Be Loved by Dan Griffin
- The Impact of Pornography on Children, Youth, and Culture by Cordelia Anderson
Women’s Sex Therapy Books
- Ready to Heal By Kelly McDaniel
- The Courage to Heal: A Guide for Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse By Ellen Bass & Laura Davis
- For Women Only: A Revolutionary Guide to Reclaiming Your Sex Life By Jennifer Berman and Laura Berman
- Women, Sex, and Addiction: A Search for Love and Power By Charlotte Davis Kasl, Ph.D.
- The Elusive Orgasm By Vivienne Cass, Ph.D.
Codependency and Love Addiction Books
- Facing Codependency By Pia Mellody
- Codependent No More By Melody Beattie
- Intimacy Factor By Pia Mellody
- The Language of Letting Go By Melody Beattie
- Is It Love or Addiction By Brenda Schaffer
- Facing Love Addiction By Pia Mellody
- Lonely All The Time By Ralph Earle, Ph.D. & Gregory Crow
Couples Therapy Books
- Erotic Intelligence: Igniting Hot, Healthy Sex While in Recovery from Sexual Addiction By Alexandra Katehakis, MFT
- Love and War in Intimate Relationships by Marion Solomon & Stan Tatkin
- Intimacy & Desire by David Schnarch
- Passionate Marriage by David Schnarch
- Mating in Captivity: Reconciling the Erotic and the Domestic By Esther Perel
- Lean On Me: The Power of Positive Dependency In Intimate Relationships By Dr. Marion Solomon
Books on Divorce
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? How Controlled Separation Can Save Your Marriage By Lee Raffel MSW
- Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay By Mia Kirshenbaum
- Contemplating Divorce: A Step-by-Step Guide to Deciding Whether to Stay or Go By Susan Gadoua
- The Truth about Children and Divorce: Dealing with the Emotions So You and Your Children Can Thrive By Robert Emery
- Rebuilding: When Your Relationship Ends By Bruce Fisher