Dear Clients of Perspective Counseling and Consulting, PLLC:
I am reaching out to you during this COVID-19 pandemic. My office has been “extra” sanitized on top of the regular cleaning of surfaces and am taking all precautions recommended by the CDC to protect vulnerable populations (those with underlying health issues, elderly adults, children) and just people in general.
Based on the recommendations of the CDC in office sessions will transition to telehealth sessions beginning Monday March 23rd, 2020 through Friday April 3rd, 2020 at a minimum.
This is not the time to have a mental health lapse due to social distancing as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, please take advantage of the telehealth session and continue to keep your counseling sessions. Remember, it is everyone’s responsibility to protect others from your symptoms (whatever they may be). I make up no one likes to be under the weather. During this COVID-19 pandemic we all need to be cautious and informed.
I support you do the following:
- Breathe and attempt to not let your fear take over. Be in Action not Reaction.
- Telehealth sessions with me
- Stay informed on the https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019 , https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Social Distancing
- 6 ft boundary radius (great opportunity to practice what we have learned about physical boundaries)
- Frequent hand washing
- Good Respiratory Hygiene
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Seek a medical provider if you are experiencing symptoms of concern
Stacey Baughman MAPC, LPC, NCC, CSAT, SEP, CPTT