March 30, 2020
Dear Clients of Perspective Counseling and Consulting, PLLC:
Based on the Executive Order 2020-18 that was issued today by Gov. Ducey, extending physical distancing through April 2020 and March 25, 2020 Executive Order 2020-15 for Telemedicine, in office sessions will remain telehealth sessions through April 2020, at a minimum.
My office will be sending you a link to access your telehealth session. If you would prefer a phone session call 623-910-3371 at your appointment time.
I support you do the following:
- Breathe and attempt to not let your fear take over. Be in Action not Reaction.
- Telehealth sessions with me
- Stay informed on the https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html https://azgovernor.gov/newsroom
- Physical Distancing
- 6 ft boundary radius (great opportunity to practice what we have learned about physical boundaries)
- Frequent hand washing
- Good Respiratory Hygiene
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Seek a medical provider if you are experiencing symptoms of concern
Stacey Baughman MAPC, LPC, NCC, CSAT, SEP, CPTT